Official Site of Musician Lenny Marcus

Latest

JazzTimes Reviews “The Jazz of Beethoven”

JazzTimes has posted a review of my CD, “The Jazz of Beethoven.” Thanks to all the musicians and engineers involved in helping make this album.

“If classical music can be criticized for something, is for the relegation of rhythm in favor of the development of melodic and harmonic sophistication. It is precisely the rhythmic complexity that comes from Africa, found in jazz and afro caribbean music, their greatest advantage of these music forms over classical music.”

You can read the rest of the review by clicking here.

An Interview with All About Jazz

Hello friends,

AllAbout Jazz just posted a nice interview with yours truly. You can check it out at All About Jazz.

Thanks for listening,

Lenny

 

Check out the Onesheet for Lenny Marcus!

A Onesheet is a simple web presence containing music, photos, videos, concert dates, Tweets, Facebook posts, and more for Lenny Marcus.

Pandora’s Box

You can now find the Lenny Marcus Trio on Pandora.com.

Go check it out!

New Dates Added, New Music In The Works

Just as the title suggests. There are more dates added to the show list. There are a few album projects in the works. I will release more details as they become available.

Thanks for listening.

Site Refreshed

My website has been updated with a slight redesign. The Show page now has the ability to be subscribed to. There is also a new navigation bar in the top right hand corner.

Take a look around and tell me what you think.

I will be adding more performance dates soon. Keep checking back!

Thanks for listening.

And we’re back

The site is up and running. You should be able to find everything you need. We have made a few minor upgrades. Please contact me via the contact page if you see something that is missing from the site.

Thanks for stopping by.

Web site woes!

Sorry, folks! Our old web host had a bit of a melt down and reverted my website back to what it was days before the launch. Please be patient while my webmaster and I work things out with the new hosting site.

We are now with Super Green Hosting. Super Green Hosting is a company that maintains servers that use 20% less CO2 than the average server. For the other 80% their efforts are involved in a tree planting project that aims to neutralize the effects on the environment. So this web site crash works out better in the long run.

In the meantime, you can check out my page on ReverbNation.

Thanks for listening!